Description du job
One of our clients, an international company specialized in project management and advisory in the real estate sector is currently looking for an administrative assistant to join their Luxembourg team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist the team with administrative tasks in relation to specific projects: write and edit reports, manage the team members' agendas, make travel arrangements
- Prepare offers and applications and manage the database
- Be the contact person for IT support, liaise with main IT team based abroad
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, proofread and translate documents from German into French
- Assist with the correspondence and carry out general office tasks (filing, emails…)
- Check and follow up with the invoices
- Act as a contact person for your colleagues and the clients
- You hold at least a high school diploma (BAC) and have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar administrative role
- You have a perfect command of French and a very good level of German (spoken and written) and English. Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are dynamic and proactive
- You are organized and able to work autonomously
- You are a team player and enjoy interacting with different people
- You show an interest in IT support and do not shy away from helping your colleagues
If you are interested in this position, please apply and mention the reference LUB/FY/010045.