Description du job
For one of our clients, an international company specialized in intellectual property services is currently looking for a Paralegal (M/F) to join their Luxembourg office. The position involves administrative procedures requiring a high sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
- You will make registration of assignments, changes of name and licences as part of post-grant procedures before the national patent offices in Europe
- You will handle status inquiries of European and national patents
- You will manage annuity payments.
- Holder of a Bac+2 / Bac+3 degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 5 years confirmed work experience with paralegal administrative work, if possible in the field of patents. Candidates with a solid experience in a fiduciary are welcome to apply too
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English (French and/or German being an advantage)
- You have a meticulous attitude to work and are willing to take initiative to ensure the completion of tasks
- You are able to work autonomously in a small team
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to accomplish tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization
- You have a high degree of responsibility and discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Michèle Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference LUB/FY/011722