Description du job
Our client is a Family office in charge of the wealth management of a single family across a large range of assets classes (trading, private equity, real estate…) in multiple countries. The company is currently staffing its team in Luxembourg and looking for a Senior Accounting Officer.
As a Senior Accounting Officer for the Family Office, your main responsibilities will be (mainly, but not limited to):
- Prepare financial statements and consolidated financial statements for Luxembourgish entities,
- Convert accounts from Lux GAAP to IFRS,
- Establish monthly reports and account reconciliations,
- Advice accounting methods related to investments and business opportunities,
- Analyze processes, recommend improvements and implement system changes,
- Assist with asset dispositions and acquisitions,
- Manage the day to day contact with Luxembourg external auditor and prepare the audit file,
- Support local tax filings (preparation outsourced to external service-providers).
- You possess between 5 to 10 years of experience in financial accounting, ideally in-house in a Family Office, financial services provider or in private equity,
- You hold a Bachelor in Accounting, Economic, Finance or equivalent,
- The possession of an Accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA, etc.) is considered as an asset,
- You are a team player and pay attention to details,
- You are fluent in English and proficient in French. Any other languages will be considered as an asset.