Description du job
Our client, a private investment company, is currently looking for an Investment Analyst specialized in Private Equity and Real Estate to join their growing team in Luxembourg.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the preparation of company valuations, financial models, internal presentations and summary review materials
- Expand and maintain relationships with private equity fund general partners
- Prepare private equity valuation analyses and summary reports
- Evaluate the investment opportunities in collaboration with the investment team
- Work with sale brokers to reckon acquisition opportunities
- Analyze, identify and evaluate potential acquisition opportunities in association with sale brokers
- Reconcile valuation issues and review external estimation with managers
- You hold a Bachelor degree in finance or business and you have an interest in Finance.
- You already have a first experience as an investment analyst in the banking, Private Equity or Consulting sector.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You have strong capacities of analysis and you are able to work autonomously
- You are able to manage diverse workload