Description du job
Our client is a mid size Trust provider based in Luxembourg. They are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to participate in the continual growth of the company and to work in an international and dynamic environment. You will be part of a professional team and will strive to provide high quality services to clients.
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of clients
- Management of all day-to-day accounting and administrative operations such as bank statements, invoices, payments of clients, etc.
- Prepare Tax and VAT return
- Liaise with third parties
- You have an experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language will be considered as an asset
- You are a proactive team player, have strong capacities of analysis, excellent communication skills and can work independently