Description du job
Our client is a renowned international conglomerate company operating in various sectors of activities such as energy, finance, siderurgy and with offices around the world. Due to the launch of their new office in Luxembourg we are currently recruiting a Treasury Financial Analyst (M/W) to work in the finance team.
Directly reporting to the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage treasury activities such as cash reconciliation, cash management, KYC requests, importing of bank statements, etc.
- Validate external and internal trades (forex deals, loans, interest rate derivatives, etc.) and negotiate trade finance
- Perform closing activities (month/quarter/year)
- Keep bank and dealing mandates up to date, prepare statistical reports
- Be in connection with Audit, Corporate Treasury, Commercial departments and companies
- You hold a Master degree in finance
- You already have a first experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English (any other languages is considered as an asset)
- You ideally have an experience with credit
- You have strong capacities of analysis and excellent organization skills
- You have good command of software applications (SAP and MS Office)