Description du job
Our client is a mid size Trust provider based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a Junior Accountant to participate in the continual growth of the company. You will be part of a dynamic and professional accounting and will strive to provide high quality services to clients.
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of clients
- Management of all day-to-day accounting and administrative operations such as bank statements, invoices, payments of clients, etc.
- Prepare Tax and VAT return
- Liaise with third parties
- You have a first experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of English. Italian will be considered as an asset.
- You are a proactive team player, have strong capacities of analysis, excellent communication skills and can work independently
Interested in joining a company with a dynamic growth and a focus on quality? Please send your application to Pauline Gabriel at email@example.com, mentioning the reference LUB/FY/012957.