Description du job
Our client is a very well know company in the financial sector headquartered in Luxembourg. They are looking to recruit an Accounting Manager, reporting to the Corporate Controller.
- Manage a small team of experienced accountants
- Responsible for the accuracy of the closing (monthly, quarterly, year end)
- Ensure timely processing of the transactions and reporting of all monthly financial information
- Oversee the performance of the reconciliation (monthly, quarterly)
- Calculate the tax provision
- Collaborate with external providers (auditors, tax advisors) as well as with other finance departments managers
- Work directly with the Financial Controller regarding the year-end audit and bring assistance for special projects
- Handle queries and special requests from the CFO, Corporate Controller and other managers regarding financial results
- Train staff members if necessary
- Bachelor's Degree with a expertise in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, mentoring team members, in a bank, an asset manager or a life insurance company
- Fluency in English, a good command of French will be considered as an asset
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency in LUXGAAP. Knowledge of IFRS would be a valuable asset.
- Hands on problem solving skills, with a keen sense for process improvements.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.