For our client, a well-established company specialized in diversified payment solutions and is present at an international level; we are currently looking for a motivated Cash Collector who will directly report to the Head of Accounting.
In this position, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Monitoring of accounts to identify outstanding debts,
- Maintain trustful relationships, and ensure well-timed payments,
- Investigate the historical data for each debt or bill,
- Contact clients and collect overdue payments; Resolve billing and customer credit issues,
- Be able to guarantee timely debt payments,
- Responsible for the reporting's of collection activities and accounts receivable status.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or something similar,
- First experience as Cash Collector,
- Familiar with billing procedures and collection techniques,
- Fluent in English and French, any other European language is an asset,
- Team player, solution oriented, with excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
Should you be interested in this new opportunity, please contact directly Charline Leroy.