Our client, a large Real Estate & Private Equity firm is currently looking for a Junior Legal Associate. Oriented toward talents development this company leader in his market provide services to its own European entities. In this position you will be integrated in the corporate team with strong liaison with the compliance department.
In this role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio
- Track and monitor the accuracy of legal and corporate documents
- Ensure the liaison with the cross-European and internal management as well as service providers and advisors
- Organize regular board meetings
- Liaise with several internal teams for transparency of information, organization and resulting legal responses of projects and companies
Legal background with a first experience in a law firm or in a corporate department.
Good knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg
Team player with excellent communication skills
Totally fluent in English, German would be consider as an asset
Expert knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Louise Marchand.